Our staff can offer a variety complementary convention planning services.
- We can provide information on facilities, attractions and support to help increase your attendance.
- We will prepare and submit formal bid proposals, make presentations to site-selection teams, host site inspections and FAM Tours.
- We can handle date and space availability research as well as coordinating hotel bids and securing contracts
- We also have a photo library and variety of promotional materias planners can use to promote Statesboro to their attendees
- Our Meeting Planners Guide helps organize the entire process
Let us help you put design the event for success.
- We can help you locate local resources, such as caterers, florists, office equipment and supplies, transportation, photographers, security personnel and other needs. Considering special entertainment? We can help.
- We assist in planning tours, spouse programs, children’s activities and after-hours entertainment. We can provide step-on guides for tours.
- We’ll arrange a welcome letter or in-person address from city dignitaries
- Discount coupons may be available to some attractions and merchants.
We can supply a variety of helpful literature, beginning with a complete Visitors Guide. Add brochures from local attractions, accommodations and merchants. and include a map and event calendar.
Let’s start with some Statesboro hospitality.
- We can provide and staff a welcome table/information booth.
- Nametags, welcome packets and welcome bags are available.
Publicity & Promotion
- Destination information is available to be sent in pre-convention mailings. It can also be accessed from our website.
- Media assistance is available, including contact information on local media.
- We can suggest and provide attendance booster premiums.
The Georgia Theater Conference held October 13-15, 2011 with over 1400 attending.
Thanks! We could not have had so successful a conference without your help. Having Kellie help us with the hotels to the support of the SCVB for the Artist Reception at the Averitt Center to your office putting together the gift and info bags for the participants – your team was just amazing.
Lisa L. Abbott